– Landmark US Court ruling will revolutionize the blind’s access to books.
– Michael Geist’s take on the US Court ruling and fair access in Canada.
– ByWater Solutions now offers Canadian based Koha hosting services.
– Check out the new BCLA Readers Advisory Interest Group blog!
– OCLC to expand Geek the Library campaign to more libraries with increased support from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
– The cloud backlash could be deep.
– Thanks to Allan Webner for spotting this gem: The Idea Box at Oak Park Public Library is a new experiment in community participation and library programming that invites visitors to “explore, learn, and play”.
– Meanwhile over at the Frankfurt Book Fair: Ganxy offers an easier way to sell and market ebooks.
– YouTube reached out to the deaf and hard-of-hearing community with an interesting proposition.
– A map of the world based on book…
View original post 2 more words