– The death of the book … again?
– The book is alive! Honest.
– The mystery of the missing Abbotsford Bookworm has been solved.
– Internet Archive adds 1,000,000 legal files to the world’s store of BitTorrents.
– ALA Releases “Ebook Business Models for Public Libraries”.
– eBook Lending Site LendInk Shuttered by Confused Authors.
– The e-book lending wars: When authors attack.
– Attorney asks DOJ to release findings on Amazon’s “predatory” ebook pricing.
– Woz worried about cloud computing.
– A 6 year old judges the classics by their cover.